2009年4月8日星期三

09.4.9





It's nearly one o'clock in midnight,but i still can't sleep,music,my music!


Finally,i decide to get up,and write something,maybe,i need speak out my depressed.Yeah,recently,i always felt depressed.Sometimes,others don't respect you,and this may worried you,or,what worse,it will make you anger,isn't it?


But,most time,i'm restrain myself,and it seems as there's nothing happened,i try to adjust myself.


I don't know from when on i have learned to smoke,even though it's bad for my health,of course i know,But,maybe,it's a way to relieve those stress.


It's already the third year i stay in this university,but there are many subjects i haven't passed,you know,only this term,i have to pass five subjectsthat ever i haven't passed.


I'm a fool!Sometimes i said to myself.


I want to lead my own lifestyle,travel,take photos,etc,and during last two years,i had travelled many places alone.Such as yunnan province,zhejiang province,and i love them.But in my campus life,i neglect my exam,which lead to a bad result.If i don't try to pass it,i won't get my certificate.


Tonight,the sky is so blue,so unique.God,if it will bring hope to me?


Suddenly,i remember a sentence:Whatever happens,we should maintain a positive attitude towards life.


I'm strong,i believe,everything will be ok.


没有评论:

发表评论