2009年4月16日星期四



In fact,everybody is eager to excel,we must follow the stronger and on guard against the weaker,truth of course is truth.


I always think i have a well manner,i believe,everyone has his own position,why people need jealous of others ,and always speak ill of others?The society is fair!What we pay and what we'll get.


Sometimes,i think i have no friends,definitely say,it's soulmate.But it's also a good thing,it can practice myself,and makes me more independent and strong.And sometimes,a good book is also a friend,isn't it?


When i travelled,i always met some people,they're so kind,and we link up by e-mail or others.They support me,i feel so grateful.Even we're distant,i feel they're just around me.Suddenly,i remenber a words of a song," my life is full of people,but you're my only friend,my best friend."When live in the world,if we can gain a true friend,it's enough.


Of course,we're not always only a friend,we have many friends,but they're just pass by,some precipitate down,and they're who bring us warm.Too many friends,we relate with each other just because of interest.


A smile.


By the way,recently,the weather of Hunan province,China,where i study,is getting warmer and warmer,i become happy,i'm so scared of chilly days.


I'll be better,God sentimentally attached to me so deeply.


没有评论:

发表评论